|Eliminar||Artículo||Cantidad × Precio|
|Su cesta esta vacía|
Obtendrás 1 ZIP100% seguro con SSL
Here's some tips and tricks that will help you to improve your skateboarding skill level!
Skateboarding has been around for quite a long time now. It originated in California by a group of surfers who wanted something to do when the waves were to calm to surf. The idea took off in no time at all and it seemed as if it was a crazy almost instantly. The skateboarding trend quickly spread around the United States and eventually worldwide.
Skateboarding can be enjoyed by many different types of people. There are people who skate just for fun and then there are professionals who actually make a living by doing what they love. Big competitions such as the X games can offer large payouts for the best skateboarders.
If you think that you could never be as good as skaters in competitions, you need to stop thinking like that! You may not be able to do all of the amazing tricks that they can right now but that is what practice if for. Professional skaters did not wake up one day and have the talent that they do. They had to put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into their skateboarding skills and that is why they are as good as they are.
If you plan on learning to skate it is important that you know the basics of skateboarding. Remember, it is important that you always put your safety first. Helmets and pads should always be worn.
The following chapters of this book will go over skateboarding and will give you some tips and tricks that will help you to improve your skill level.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Skateboarding
- Chapter 2: Choosing the Right Skateboard Ramps
- Chapter 3: Selecting Your Skateboard Deck
- Chapter 4: Things to Consider Before Buying Skateboarding Shoes
- Chapter5: How to Improve Your Balance
- Chapter 6: Finding Popular Skate Parks
- Chapter 7: Cool Tips to Skate Hills(highly dangerous)
- Chapter 8: Strategies for Skateboarding Faster
- Chapter 9: Jumping Tactics for Skateboarding
- Chapter 10: Safety Tips for Skateboarding