|Eliminar||Artículo||Cantidad × Precio|
|Su cesta esta vacía|
99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Obtendrás 1 ZIP100% seguro con SSL
53 Minutes From Now, You'll Know Exactly How To Stop Your Child From Wetting The Bed...Without Drama Or Discipline!
It's one of the hardest problems families face and can be very tough on a child's self esteem. When one of your children is a bed wetter, it can be a very sensitive topic. Even though it's a normal part of growing up, siblings can still give them a hard time.
Being invited to a friend's house for a sleepover should be exciting, not a fearful experience. Bed Wetting is difficult to understand. Even when they don't drink anything and go to the bathroom before they go to bed, accidents still happen.
Most kids don't like going to bed. But most don't fear it. A bed wetter does. '99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting' will teach you how to gently help your child take control of the situation. With tips, tricks, and methods for waking up dry - this is the secret tool your family can use to cure bedwetting.
The report is 100% digital, so you can download it straight to your computer, just minutes from now.
Here is just some of the information you will find inside:
- 6 signs that you need to look for
- How your behavior can affect your child's bedwetting. Are you making it worse?
- What to tell your child to make him or her feel better about the situation.
- Is it time to go to a doctor?
- How to make 'bed time' less stressful for your child.
- Does your child really have a problem? Or is it normal.
- How to make it easier for your child to let you know there was an accident.
- 10 signs that you need to seek more aggressive treatment.
- Why making your child go to bed earlier can actually help him or her stop wetting the bed.
- 6 steps to making sure your child doesn't get any skin irritations.
- The worst thing you can do to try and stop bedwetting.
- How to implement 'night lifting' to keep your child dry.
- 3 bladder control exercises for your child.
- Which liquids to keep your child away from in the evening.
- 3 types of medications that just might be the ticket.
- 10 things you might want to write down in a journal every time your child wets the bed to help find the problem area.
- 5 things to consider before you pick up your own bedwetting resources.
- What are moisture detector alarms and why do they make a big difference?
- The special product that can make cleaning up a breeze.
- The magic product that can keep your child dry and odor free at sleepovers.
- Why your child's school bathroom and drinking habits may be the problem.
- A teaspoon of what? Find out what 'magical' remedy (that tastes good) may help your child make it through the night dry.
- What to do if you're preteen or teen is still wetting the bed. Is there a more serious problem?
- Is 'Dry Bed Training' right for your child?
- How to help your child cope with his or her 'secret.'
- And much more...